What to bring on your holiday
- A good waterproof jacket in a dark or natural colour
- Two warm layers (that fit under your outer jacket)
- Waterproof hiking shoes or boots (not trainers). Hiking boots are required in May, June and October as we may be walking in light snow when in the high country.
- Synthetic or woollen trousers are recommended
- Warm hat and gloves (in the spring and autumn)
- Sandals or trainers (in the summer)
- A decent-sized backpack for hiking/walking with some extra space for lunch, water etc..
- Sunglasses (recommended for all seasons)