Wild bears and other wilderness animals
- Five-night guided wildlife-viewing holidays in May and June.
- Bears, elk, coyote, porcupine, beaver, occasionally a wolf or large cat.
- Many different birds including songbirds and seasonal hummingbirds.
- First-rate cuisine and a riverside cabin with bathroom and sundeck.
- Professional, experienced and certified bear guides.
- Eco-friendly. Powered by solar energy.
- June is the season featured in Ben Fogle’s New Lives in the Wild and in the Sunday Times.