Excellent spring wildlife viewing
- Five-night guided wildlife-viewing holidays in May & June.
- Bears, elk, coyote, porcupine, beaver, occasionally a wolf or large cat.
- Many different birds including songbirds and seasonal hummingbirds.
- First-rate cuisine and a riverside cabin with bathroom and sundeck.
- Experienced and certified bear guides.
- Eco-friendly. Powered by solar energy.
- June is the season featured in Ben Fogle’s New Lives in the Wild (contact us for a link to the episode) and in the Sunday Times.